Below, read about our engineering candidates. If you anticipate continued hiring or anticipate unwanted turnover, contact us to learn more about our temporary and direct supplemental staffing programs.
Mechanical Designer, Draftsman, Contract
* SolidWorks modeling/Drawings for vacuum test facilities and solar panel assemblies.
* Verification of design and workmanship on shop floor.
* Peer review of mechanical drawings.
* Revise drawing per ECN’s.
* R&D Design of tooling for new products.
Sr. Hardware Engineer
* Designed power cable filters using various ferrites to help pass EMI emissions tests for CE.
* Worked with software engineers to reduce TC, RTD, HART Transmitter and other sensor type circuit noise.
* Used outside PCB designer to create my new circuit board to test new ASIC chip.
* Designed hardware for stepper motor board using motor controller IC and TI ARM processor. Worked with software engineer to confirm my SPI, USB, RS232 and I/O design configuration.
Sr. Electrical Engineer
* Designed/Redesigned RF Power Amplifiers to run CO2 Lasers. These Amplifiers were designed to run at 40.68MHz; 400W and 800W Output Power; up to 85% efficiency; CW and Pulse Mode operation.
* Designed DC to DC buck converter and software control for auto-fan.
* Designed 26dB Micro-Strip Power Coupler; transmission line transformers; PI, L, and T type matching circuits. Optimized impedance match between RFPA to Plasma Load using a double-L circuit.
* Integrated Control Card, RFPA, Coupler, Cabling and laser together.
* Used MPLAB IDE programming environment with ‘C’ programming to modify existing software on a PIC18 micro controller. Added many new functions for laser interfacing, control and monitoring. For example: over temperature sensing; input voltage monitor for protection; interlock; laser on time counter; Serial number, power and other input specs.
* Used ‘C’; MPLAB IDE; MathCad; Linear Tech, and RF99sim simulation tools.
If you have skill gaps or upcoming talent acquisition needs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.