- Deliver and pick-up materials as needed
- Unload inbound freight, verify accuracy of shipper's and carriers' counts, verify condition of goods received.
- Prepare receiving records
- Complete and stage components transfer for the filling and kitting functions in manufacturing in accordance to procedures.
- Prepares outbound freight for shipment.
- Prepare Bills of Ladings and transportation documents.
- Load outbound freight. Obtains carriers signatures for outbound goods. Sets up special pick-ups and deliveries as needed.
- Take inventory and cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Maintain work area in a clean and safe condition and document cleaning in cGMP housekeeping logs