Our client, a long-established engineering firm and manufacturer of highly secure power supplies and diagnostic solutions for the energy industry, has an immediate need for a Test Technician
- Test/calibrate new production test equipment.
- Calibrate, upgrade, test and repair both customer-owned and leased test equipment.
- ·Record all test data and failure information in the production data base.
- ·Assist customers/client with technical telephone support including remote troubleshoot of systems in the field.
- Provide full in-house repair, test, hardware and software upgrades, and calibration services on test equipment.
- Fulfill customer sales orders as required.
- Make recommendations to improve quality or production test methods and processes.
- Use analog & digital troubleshooting techniques and equipment to troubleshoot to board or sub-assembly level.
- Related duties as assigned by the Customer Service Supervisor.
- Train and mentor less senior test technicians.