Our client, a maker of state-of-the-art, personalized joint replacement systems and precision surgical instruments has an immediate need for a Supply Chain Associate (SCA). The SCA is responsible for the management of supply chain data including production orders, Bills of Materials and Routing maintenance for the Oracle production planning system. Duties include maintenance and management of all production orders to in order for them to be efficiently and timely processed in order to meet our customers demand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage work orders for production
- Adjust work orders based on need to re-direct to either sterilization flow based on need
- Provide updates back to production when orders are ready to be processed
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Proficiency with data entry/computer skills
- Working knowledge of Oracle or similar ERP system preferred
- Ability to analyze and review data, and provide reports, as needed.