Our client, a leader in the medical device industry, has an immediate opening for an SLS Technician. This role is responsible for performing machine set-ups and turnovers and executing daily maintenance and start-up activities.
- Understand the objectives, responsibilities, and mission of the Production department and work towards those goals
- Prioritize and plan work activities; adapt for changing conditions
- Perform inspection of blended powder and components as required
- Strict adherence to Good Documentation Practices when executing all assignments
- Perform timely and accurate transactions of workflow in ERP system.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including safety regulations, personal protective equipment requirements, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, and Good Manufacturing Procedures
- Other responsibilities as required
- High school diploma