Our client, a biotech pioneer in organ transplant technologies and therapies, is in immediate need of a Senior IoS Engineer.
- Architect, designi, implement, and test an iOS solution
- Ensure that the design is implemented using state of the art security and data protection that ensures HIPPA compliance.
- Using Agile software development, help with planning the work, and help steer the technical direction and implementation approach.
- Leverage deep understanding of the iOS framework to influence the UX design approach, as well as ensure the UX experience implemented mirrors the agreed upon design.
- Work closely and partner with client backend teams to define/influence API design.
- Investigate new technologies in order to find new and innovative solutions.
- Stay abreast of and leverage, enhancements, and changes to the iOS platform by Apple, as well as ensure our applications will continue to function.
- Experience with research and development work for any new upcoming iOS features for mobile Application.
- Responsible for CI/CD pipeline and app store management of application including Testflight.