- Provide procurement plans to meet forecasting and inventory requirements. Utilize sales forecast/data to schedule inventory materials from suppliers to meet forecasting and inventory requirements; expedite/defer deliveries, as necessary, to support operational objectives
- Maintain Critical Material Shortage list and escalate supply chain issues with suppliers and internal management in order to receive a satisfactory response.
- Development and implement Procurement KPI relevant to Quality, Delivery, and Cost.
- Determine appropriate supply, inventory and budgeting of raw materials; develop plans to improve performance and COGS; Optimize inventory levels to minimize costs by managing inventory carrying costs, bulk purchase discounts, production planning, and lead times.
- Obtain competitive quotations and select suppliers based on quality, cost, lead-time, service and financial stability.
- Identify potential new sources of supply and initiate supplier qualification activities.