Our client, a global manufacturer of electronic components and subsystems focused primarily on communications and defense markets, has an immediate opening for a Senior Contracts Administrator.
- Serve as a contract liaison between Government and company
- Responsible for submission, review, negotiations, and final pricing of prime Government contracts
- Interface with various Government employees on issues of delinquencies, delivery, disputes, etc.
- Support existing systems that are integrated with Oracle E1 business system (Contracts database, Cav II, WAWF, eCraft, DD250's)
- Review and propose changes to terms and conditions on non-government/OEM contracts
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent
- Four (4) years experience in all phases of Contract Administration
- Demonstrated administrative and writing skills
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize workload
- Must be a U.S. Citizen