Our client, a developer and marketer of medical devices and software solutions for emergency medical situations, is in need of an experienced R&D Technician to round out its team.
- Build R&D test fixtures per specifications provided, providing design assistance and feedback.
- With minimal supervision, execute test protocols to completion, which includes coordinating the manufacturing and testing of the samples, reviewing the test procedures and data for accuracy and completeness, summarizing and analyzing the data or reviewing summaries for completeness, and informing the appropriate project leader of any questions or unexpected results that arise during testing,
- Provide results according to prescribed documentation procedures, providing test protocol design assistance and feedback.
- Write protocols and final reports for verifications and validations.
- Prepare other documentation required for product development of products or modifications to products, such as Design Control documents, SOP’s, SIP’s, etc.
- Present test report and design improvements to R&D project team members.
- Interfaces with vendors and manufacturing on assembly process.
- Sources parts and supplies.
- With engineering direction, able to troubleshoot simple circuits, mechanical assemblies, software functionality (SLQTP) or accessories.