Our client, a pioneer and leader in personalized joint replacements, has an immediate need for a Quality Inspector.
- Review labels for accuracy and precision.
- Examine Device History Records to perform release of sub-assemblies and finished goods.
- Inspect incoming, in-process, finished parts, and materials for conformance to quality control standards.
- Trend in-process manufacturing data.
- Implement and maintain quality system in accordance to applicable regulatory requirements.
- Initiate and participate in resolution of non-conforming materials.
- Responsible for final product release sign-off.
- Develop and upgrade procedures required by the quality system as needed.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.