Finish Line Staffing Services
- Make recommendations for corrective action necessary to ensure conformity with quality specifications and ensures finished products conform to government and company standards and satisfy good manufacturing practices regulations.
- Understand regulatory requirements and their application to either support early phase or late phase/commercial release and stability efforts.
- Develop strategies to ensure effective achievement of objectives by delegating responsibilities and organizing work flows while monitoring and evaluating the completion of tasks and projects.
- Provide day to day management of a quality control group.
- Train others to independently execute QC test methods and practice all GMP related procedures.
- Lead investigations relating to the QC laboratory as well as the applications of any corrective and preventative actions.