Our client, a global leading specialist in tissue protection, recovery and repair, has an immediate need for a Quality Assurance Associate.
- Review batch records and certificates of analysis for accuracy and completion prior to final product release.
- Review and approve supplemental logs, charts and other documents in support of cGMP operations
- Provide quality assurance support of investigations including: nonconformance, root cause analysis, out of specification, environmental excursions and planned deviations.
- Maintain device history files
- Participate in project teams and perform other related duties as assigned
- Responsible for other duties and projects as assigned