Finish Line Staffing Services
QA Assurance Associate Description:
- Reviews and approves deviation documentation including investigations, root cause assessments, assignment of CAPAs, and deviation closure.
- Supports regulatory audits.
- Review and approve records (change controls, test records, validations, protocols, etc.)
- Provides guidance and training related to Quality Assurance activities and compliance.
- Reviews GMP records to ensure compliance with SOPs and regulations.
- Maintains current Quality procedures.
- Manages the complaint process including performance of complaint investigations and tracking of complaints to closure within the established time frames. Maintains the complaint database.
- Performs batch record reviews