Finish Line Staffing Services
- Prepare for production by reviewing SOPs and batch records.
- Prepare equipment and filling rooms by performing minor/major cleanings as needed
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures
- Set-up, operate and calibrate equipment necessary for different products; operate packaging equipment including powder fillers, cappers, labelers, and induction sealers, etc.
- Assist with prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required per P.M. program
- Assist the Quality Unit with Quality Control functions such as inspection and AQL