Our client, a leader in the biomedical field, has an immediate opening for a Production Technician.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures
- Assist with setup of necessary manufacturing equipment, following standard operating procedures and batch records
- Document production by completing applicable forms, reports, logs, and records
- Prepare equipment and rooms by performing cleanings as needed
- Assist with packing, materials, and WIP management.
- Update and share job knowledge by participating in training opportunities and process improvements under the guidance of the supervisor
- Assist Quality Assurance with functions such as inspection
- Assist with Validation activities
- Explore opportunities to add value
- Strong commitment to excellence and quality with a positive working attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic mathematics and documentation skills
- Flexibility with an ability to work well in a team environment
- Self-motivated, reliable, follows instructions and can perform duties with minimal guidance
- Experience in cGMP environment preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to lift, pull or push equipment, requiring up to 50 lbs.