- Manufacture components & perform basic mechanical assembly.
- Perform die cutting of plastic and metals.
- Handle chemicals and perform material cleaning process.
- Will perform in process inspections as they are processing materials.
- Must be able to learn new products and functions as required; understand/perform all production processes.
- Hand assembly of a variety of sub-systems and components
- Ability to read, interpret and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and assembly instructions
- Operation of manual hand tools and power tools as required in assembly and validation work