Our client, a leading edge OEM automotive supplier, is looking for a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) with an electrical engineering background. This is a mission-critical role and you join a team of mixed-signal, RFIC, DSP and radar experts.
As the PMM, you are responsible for ensuring that our client defines radar sensors that meet the needs of the intended market/application and maximizes the technical differentiation of the clients digitally modulated radar technology.
This role is not about doing demos or presenting product features (although these may sometimes occur). You will play integral role in defining new product requirements and working with key stakeholders to reach a consensus on the final definition.
You know the competitors like the back of your hand: what they do today and what they plan to do in the future. Attention to detail is critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present the product’s value proposition in a way that clearly articulates how the client solves customer problems.
- Drive the Radar Sensor roadmap and all planning/definition activities.
- Focus on in-bound marketing activities, understanding customer, industry and application requirements.
- Develop marketing requirements definitions for proposed products; negotiates features/cost/schedule with R&D and Program Management
- Monitor the competition and market.
- Develops datasheets and sales collateral for our clients Radar Sensors.
- Assists Sales and field application engineers with pre-sales activities as subject matter expert on our clients’ modules and associated roadmap.
- Electrical Engineer BS or MS
- 3-5 years product management experience with automotive radar sensor technologies OR
- 3-5 years of experience as automotive radar design/applications engineer with a career goal to move into product marketing.
- Automotive radar experience is required.
- Background in the definition and design of radars
- Experience with mmWave technology
- Hands-on work in automotive sensors with a Tier-1, OEM or a company developing an autonomous driving stack.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Self-starter and motivated. Doesn’t require day-to-day tasking.
- Able to maintain discussions with highly experienced engineers at our client and its customer.