Our client, a global manufacturer of products in the areas of smart devices, health and wellness, robotics, and more, has an immediate opening for a PCB Assembler. The responsibilities of this role will include looking for faulty pieces and parts and ensuring quality of the products assembled, whether working on one specific part or assembling an entire product.
- Communicate with Manager/Supervisor for work assignments daily
- Read and understand basic drawings
- Follow directions for color codes, plugging connectors, tinning wires, applying heat shrink, and cutting and stripping wire
- Prep and assemble simple units
- Follow target production quantities and deadlines to maximize production as required. Volume output is a key requirement.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Other duties as required
- High school degree preferred
- Must be willing to be cross-trained and move to other areas when needed
- Able to train on the job and learn new skills
- Able to work as a team on jobs as required
- Stamina for some jobs that demand physical labor and leg work
- Have excellent manual dexterity and able to work with small, detailed objects
- Mechanically inclined and good with hand tools
- Able and willing to follow instructions