- Responsible for design and development of plastic disposable products such as infusion sets, drug bags, containers and associated components.
- Responsible for material selections/optimizations to be in compliance with RoHS, Pro65, REACH, etc.
- Analyze data, evaluates results, forms conclusions and applies advanced materials knowledge to projects.
- Responsible for project success and delivering on schedule, on budget and within defined quality standards.
- Lead multiple projects based on defined project timelines.
- Provide technical solutions and guidance to defined problems with the ability to leading the manufacturing transfer and ramp.
- Lead project teams from concept development through manufacturing transfer, resulting in High volume manufacturing transfer and ramp.
- Incorporate a six-sigma approach incorporating various risk management tools including but not limited to Application, Design and Process failure modes effects analysis.
- Perform design analysis utilizing hand calculations as well as finite element analysis tools to predict early failures and mitigate early project risks.