Our client, a maker of state-of-the-art, personalized joint replacement systems and precision surgical instruments is looking for a Materials Control Coordinator.
- Accurately and timely receive all materials (Inventory, MRO) in a timely basis per the established guidelines.
- Properly bag, tag, label inventory, and practice proper FIFO stock rotation, in a manner to ensure GMP compliance at all times.
- Move material between plants as well as to and from vendor locations using the company vehicle.
- Track/expedite critical shipments from suppliers.
- Organize inbound/outbound logistical services (courier, UPS, FedEx) as required.
- Coordinate shipments of materials to suppliers (both materials for contract manufacturing and Return To Vendor).
- Manage domestic and international product shipments.
- Interface with all departments to ensure that all inventory/material requests are filled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date material status reports as required.
- Perform Cycle Counts and physical inventories as required to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Maintain accurate and timely receiving and outside MFG/CM Logs.