Our client, a maker of state-of-the-art, personalized joint replacement systems and precision surgical instruments has an immediate need for Manufacturing Technicians for all shifts.
- Perform machine set-ups.
- Carry out inspection of components and assembly as required.
- Execute cleaning, pouching/sealing, labeling, and sterilization operations.
- Apply strict adherence to Good Documentation Practices when executing all assignments.
- Perform timely and accurate transactions of workflow in ERP system.
- Participate in inventory cycle counts, variance investigation, and reconciliation.
- Assist in performing required process capability studies, equipment installation qualifications, and process validation.
- Aid in the investigation and implementation of corrective actions on product and process failures.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including safety regulations, personal protective equipment requirements, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, and Good Manufacturing Procedures.
- Interface with vendors to seek solutions for equipment repairs and refurbishment.
- Maintain upkeep of manufacturing areas and provide a clean and safe work environment.
- Review all manufacturing documentation, assembly, inspection, test, and packaging procedures, and provide feedback.
- Other duties as assigned.