Our client, a medical device innovator, has an immediate need for a Manufacturing Technician.
Our client, a leader in the medical device field, has an immediate opening for an Manufacturing Technician.
- Develop and maintain strong internal working relationships across the company.
- Understand the objectives, responsibilities, and mission of the Production department and work towards those goals.
- Prioritize and plan work activities; adapt for changing conditions.
- Execute daily maintenance and start-up activities.
- Perform machine set-ups.
- Inspect components and assembly as required.
- Perform cleaning, pouching/sealing, labeling, and sterilization operations.
- Strictly adhere to Good Documentation Practices when executing all assignments.
- Conduct timely and accurate transactions of workflow in ERP system.
- Participate in inventory cycle counts, variance investigation, and reconciliation.
- Assist in performing required process capability studies, equipment installation qualifications, and process validation.
- Participate in the investigation and implementation of corrective actions on product and process failures.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including safety regulations, personal protective equipment requirements, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, and Good Manufacturing Procedures.
- Interface with vendors to seek solutions for equipment repairs and refurbishment.
- Maintain manufacturing areas and provide a clean and safe work environment.
- Review all manufacturing documentation, assembly, inspection, test, and packaging procedures, and provide feedback.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Technical education preferred.
- 1-3 yrs of experience in a medical device &/or regulated environment preferred
- Demonstrated English reading, writing and communication skills
- Familiar with ISO Standards & Good MFG Practices
- Ability to lift, pull, and push up to 40lb
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time