Our client, a leading edge OEM supplier for automotive, next-gen mobility and automation applications, is looking for an Electrical Engineering Manager to join the Hardware Systems group and collaborate with its team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital and systems software and software disciplines to ensure the technology exceeds the demands of its markets.
- Lead worldwide PCB and system design efforts for mm-wave sensor products and internal test hardware
- Define design guidelines which meet automotive and industrial reliability requirements
- Drive planning and execution of radar design initiatives
- Collaborate with other technical and functional leaders to define product requirements
- Represent the design team in technical discussions with key customers.
- Be a leader in driving issues and challenges as part of team mission
- Develop and implement necessary processes for team
- Grow team to meet increasing workloads
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- BSEE or equivalent, MSEE preferred
- 10 years experience with the design and bring up of complex PCBA’s and systems
- 5 years of management experience leading design teams, preferably with global teams
- Automotive design experience highly desired
- Exposure to automotive Functional Safety requirements is highly desired
- EMI/EMC best practices experience
- Proficiency in PCB design tools such as Altium and Allegro.
- Experience planning, documenting, and driving projects to completion
- Strong hardware debugging skills
- Understanding of silicon design fundamentals
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Proactive communication with, and support for, cross functional teams such as Design, Operations, Applications, and Software, both locally and in remote design centers.