- Prioritize and plan work activities; adapt for changing conditions.
- Perform general maintenance on all manufacturing equipment including, but not limited to, the assembly, installation, or repairing of wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment.
- Assist in the investigation and implementation of corrective actions on product and process failures.
- Responsible for upkeep of manufacturing areas to provide a clean and safe work environment.
- Support engineering activities such as process validations and equipment qualifications.
- Interface with vendors to seek solutions for equipment repairs and refurbishment.