Our client, a medical device innovator, has an immediate need for a Machine Operator.
- Prioritize and plan work activities; adapt for changing conditions.
- Execute daily maintenance and start-up activities.
- Perform machine set-ups and turnovers; load and unload machines as required.
- Inspect blended powder and components as required.
- Strictly adhere to Good Documentation Practices when executing all assignments.
- Perform timely and accurate transactions of workflow in ERP system.
- Assist in performing required process capability studies, equipment installation qualifications, and process validation.
- Participate in investigation and implementation of corrective actions on product and process failures.
- Develop and maintain strong internal working relationships across the company.
- Understand the objectives, responsibilities, and mission of the Production department and work towards those goals.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including safety regulations, personal protective equipment requirements, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, and Good Manufacturing Procedures.
- Maintain manufacturing areas and provide a clean and safe work environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Technical education preferred.
- 1-3 yrs of experience in a medical device &/or regulated environment preferred
- Demonstrated English reading, writing and communication skills
- Familiar with ISO Standards & Good MFG Practices
- Ability to lift, pull, and push up to 40lb
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 40 pounds.