Our client, a long-established expert in diagnostic systems and software in the electric power industry, is looking for an experienced Lab Technician to join its team.
- Responsible for Analysis/Reporting.
- Primary focus of the job is to perform various analytical testing techniques within the laboratory.
- Run standards and QC samples as required with samples and record that information.
- Update sample ID logs as required.
- Perform statistics and associated data checks to ensure the analytical test equipment and associated test procedures are working accurately.
- Produce quality control charts in Excel.
- Learn LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) which is the software that is used in the laboratory in all aspects of our testing.
- GC and other Analytical Equipment Troubleshooting.
- Analytical equipment needs constant maintenance and repair, assisting with these activities is desired.
- Make sure equipment and the surrounding area is kept clean at all times.
- Change out gases, prepare test solutions, and clean glassware as required.
- Change out desiccants when indicated by color change.