Our client, a long-established expert in specialized materials surface treatments, has an immediate need for an experienced IT Helpdesk associate.
- Provide technical support to all user problems in a timely fashion.
- Execute on installation of new hardware and software deployments.
- Ensure network safety and stability,
- Maintain and ensure proper SaaS applications and integrations.
- Support installation and configuration of network infrastructure.
- Provide computer hardware and software Preventative Maintenance.
- Establish and ensure the company policies regarding backups are sufficient and comprehensive.
- Collaborate on hardware, software, and security audits.
- Read and interpret documents written in English.
- Associate’s degree from an accredited College in Computer Information Systems or comparable on the job experience.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in an IT Technician/Help Desk position.
- Familiarity with server grade applications, roles, and features such as: Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, etc.
- Working knowledge of virtualization in a business environment.
- Experience with Azure/Microsoft 365 administration.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and Windows operating systems.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Must have good manual dexterity.
- Proven ability to organize tasks and work independently.
- Good communication skills with fellow employees, supervisors, management, customers, and vendors.