Our client, a provider of performance management products, has an immediate opening for an ITCS First Touch Specialist. This role will provide day-to-day first touch phone and walk-up support for IT hardware, software, and networking inquiries coming from 2500+ global employees.
- Respond quickly to requests for all IT issues.
- Follow scripted IT handling/engagement procedures.
- Triage and categorize incidents and requests, ensuring all tickets are properly documented and assigned.
- Use remote support tools to further diagnose and troubleshoot issues at remote locations.
- Partner with ITCS Enablement Team and others in IT to ensure proper handoffs and follow through.
- Educate end users on self-service support tools and best practices.
- Assist in documentation of troubleshooting procedures that can be shared in the knowledge base.
- Assist in identification of trends in incidents, recommending review of recurring issues.
- Support services including hardware (desktops/laptops, mobile devices, printers, file shares), video-conferencing, WAN and VPN networks and phones, business applications, Active Directory administration, and collaboration tools such as Office365 and email
- Minimum of 1 year help desk experience
- Entry level experience in the support of Microsoft- and Macintosh-based equipment
- Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for customer service
- Able to lift computer hardware, ranging from 0-30 lbs and up to 50 lb assisted
- Standard day shift, on-premise work location