Our client, an innovator in 3D printed implants and instrumentation, is looking for an experienced Inventory Manager to join its highly specialized team.
- Oversee team of inventory or warehouse employees.
- Manage inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels.
- Evaluates deliveries, shipments and product levels to improve inventory control procedures.
- Analyze daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages.
- Manage schedules of employees, deliveries and shipments to optimize operations.
- Communicate with inventory employees to meet business goals and address personnel issues.
- Develop business relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Propose strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain logistics.
- Monitor demand and analyzes data to anticipate future supply and logistical needs.
- Report on inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency and personnel issues to upper management.
- Manage the recruitment and training of new inventory employees.