Our client, a joint solutions specialist provider, is looking for an Inventory Control Specialist.
Preference given to candidates with experience in ERP systems and knowledge of good manufacturing practices in an FDA regulated environment.
- Process all inventory transactions in support of company daily inventory accuracy requirements.
- Work with supervisor to analyze inventory related data.
- Assist in material handling responsibilities.
- Read, analyze, and interpret a broad range of business-related documents.
- Calculate figures and identify issues base upon GAAP standards.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and render conclusions.
- Computer Skills
- Hands-on experience in Word, Excel and other spreadsheet apps,
- Working knowledge in database softtware.
- Knowledge of ERP software a plus.
Education and Experience:
- College diploma or equivalent related work experience and/or training within a business operation.
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices relative to inventory management procedures in an FDA regulated environment a plus.