- Job Description: Perform daily physical inventory cycle counts; verifying against perpetual stock in inventory and making appropriate adjustments as necessary.
- Investigate and resolve any inventory discrepancies.
- Ensure all received material is delivered from receiving area into appropriate bin location.
- Refill kit locations from bulk stock material as required; establish and maintain process for ensuring turns of oldest material first.
- Purge outdated material from warehouse; point person in MRB process for ensuring scrap disposition is executed.
- Maintain segregation of Refurb and Repair material from Production.
- Pick, kit, and deliver production material to floor as issued against Work Orders & based on build schedule.