Our client, a family-owned lighting fixture and lighting system manufacturer, is looking for a proficient Inventory Control Clerk. Candidates must be experienced in all aspects of accurate inventory level control. Experienced with ERP systems is a must.
- Provide day-to-day inventory control support to manufacturing areas.
- Perform physical inventory weekly.
- Uses inventory control operating systems and report tools to control material flow and compile records concerned with quantity, cost, and type of material received, inventory accounts, or issued.
- Work within a fast-paced, production-oriented, safe environment.
- Responsible for handoff of physical products, supplies, and scrap and distribution throughout the manufacturing floor to their proper locations.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds with the ability to ask for assistance when required.
- Assist machine operators and shipper/receivers by moving and preparing materials and finished products.
- Ability to properly use power industrial material handling equipment i.e. reach truck, forklift, and pallet jacks.
- Perform daily activities using various computer programs i.e.; Made2Manage, Microsoft Excel.
- Respond to coworkers both internal/external in a timely fashion.
- ERP systems experience.
- Forklift certification is a plus.