● Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors.
● Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
● Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
● Measure product dimensions, examine functionality, and compare the final product to the specifications.
● Ability to effectively use micrometers, calipers, gage pins, drop indicators, dial indicators, profilometers, etc.
● Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.