Our client, a long-established expert in diagnostic systems and software in the electric power industry, is looking for an experienced Hardware Engineering Technician to join its team.
- Install/remove/rework fine pitch SMT & thru hole components fine pitch soldering.
- Repair damaged PCB traces/pads, apply flying leads for test.
- Design & build cable assemblies.
- Module/System level debug, repair & updates and triage faults to lower level circuits/components
- Perform Design Verification Tests (DVT) and bring up procedures
- Develop Waiver/ECN rework documentation
- Ability to read assembly drawings (electrical & mechanical), schematics, wiring diagrams
- Hands-on experience with multi-meters, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, power supplies, programmers
- Basic understanding of basic electronic theory & components
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel), PCB layout viewers