Our client, a leader in leader in digital imaging radar technology for a variety of mobile/mobility applications, has an immediate need for an experienced Hardware Engineer. The candidate will you will join a team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital, systems, and software disciplines to ensure that the technology exceeds the rigorous demands of mobile and mobility markets.
- Design of PCBA’s inclusive of schematic capture, layout, routing High-speed digital design, for example, LPDD4 Design of efficient and cost-effective power supply solutions
- Define guidelines and design rules for PCBA designs integrating company IC’s that meet automotive and industrial reliability requirements
- Material selection and resulting PCBA layer stack up
- Perform signal and power integrity analysis of designs and implement revisions as required to meet reliability and performance goals
- Perform Testability reviews and implement design revisions necessary to ensure resulting PCBA meets test coverage goals
- Work closely with mmWave Engineer to ensure all mmWave signals are properly designed to ensure minimal insertion loss
- Debug PCBA’s and execute formal qualifications Development of DFx plans
- BS/MSEE with 5-10+ years experience with the design and bring up of complex PCBA’s and modules.
- RF design experience is a definite plus.
- Automotive design experience highly desired EMI/EMC best practices experience
- Proficiency in package and PCB drawing tools such as Cadence SIP, Allegro, and/or Altium.
- Proficiency with tools for Signal Integrity analysis
- Proficiency using JIRA & Confluence for issue management and information exchange
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written