Our client, an industry leader and innovator in customized implants and instrumentation, is looking for an experienced Finishing Technician to add to its Manufacturing group.
- Perform hand de-burring, blasting, tumbling, and finishing of metal medical implants after machining
- Perform in-process inspection of CNC machined parts
- Package, label, and prepare product for shipment
- Perform timely and accurate transactions of workflow in ERP system
- Maintain inventories of raw materials and consumables required for manufacturing
- Assist in execution of preventive maintenance activities for all equipment
- Assist in the investigation and implementation of corrective actions on product and process failures