Our client has pioneered a supervisory system that continuously and simultaneously monitors and measures a patient's heart rate, respiration rate and movement, without any physical contact. Over 1 million patients in medical institutions worldwide have benefited from this innovative technology. Our client is now expanding into acute and post-acute markets.
- Fabricate devices using established processes with process routes in one or more process areas including photolithography, etch, deposition and metrology.
- Assist engineers with experiments, data collection, observation, analysis, tool qualifications, and reporting
- Provide and/or maintain support documentation, including but not limited to process logs, activity logs, standard operating procedures, and data logs.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Process parts as per priorities and deliver goals with minimal supervision
- Run basic preventive maintenance on equipment