- This individual will be responsible for preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of semiconductor/MEMS process and metrology equipment.
- Support the Etch area including DRIE and resist ashing. Provide additional support for photolithography and metal deposition areas.
- Repair semiconductor process equipment in clean laboratory environment.
- Setup and installation of equipment.
- Initial testing and diagnostic checks of equipment.
- Performing electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems.
- Dismantle, adjust, repair, and assemble equipment.
- Perform equipment set-up changes, modifications, and upgrades