Our client, a manufacturer of industrial power conversion equipment, is in need of an experienced Electromechanical Technician.
- Analyze circuits without the benefit of schematics and support documentation.
- Use oscilloscope, DMM, lab power supplies, Hi Pot, Function generator, power analyzers, etc. to examine circuits and components.
- Solder components.
- Quality soldering skills. Soldering certification is a plus but not a requirement.
- Mechanical skills such as drilling, tapping, broken screw extraction, PEM and Nutsert
- Some metal fabrication skills would be a plus.
- Knowledge of liquid cooled electronic devices
- Working knowledge of Thermal Dynamics
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Access, Excel) Networking.
- 5+ years’ experience in the component level troubleshooting of
complex electronic devices. Namely, switch mode power supplies, control, protection and support
circuitry, both analog and digital.