Our client, a medical device contract manufacturing company, has an immediate opening for an Electro-Mechanical Technician. This role will be responsible for assembly and testing of feasibility and prototype systems as well as performing formal verification testing and documentation tasks.
- Construct, test, and document R&D feasibility electro-mechanical systems and prototypes
- Perform a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, and electromechanical areas,
including some facility maintenance support
- Responsible for R&D Laboratory (Release and maintain equipment, supplies, cleanliness.
audit-ready condition, etc.)
- Apply independent judgment in troubleshooting problems, suggesting alternatives, and
providing recommendations for continuous quality improvement
- Document activities through lab notebook and other appropriate records
- Assist in identifying necessary raw materials, components, vendors, and establishing relationships with internal and external services
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an R&D technical environment
- Proficiency with soldering and mechanical assembly methods
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience using standard laboratory equipment such as gages, power supplies,
oscilloscopes, multi-meters, etc.
- A working understanding of FDA GMP, QRS, ISO 13485 or ISO 9001 principles is