Our client, an established DoD engineering services company and subject matter expert in Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) documentation and data for military product development programs, has immediate needs for Electrical and Mechanical Technicians for its team.
- Creation of operational and technical manuals, as well as logistical support material.
- Providing logistical support materials including training support documents, as well as repair and spare part data development.
- Experience with the creation of XML tagged documents and Arbortext software is a significant plus.
- Autocad or Solidworks experience is also a plus.
- 3-5 years experience developing technical manuals and other integrated logistics support deliverables for military contracts.
- Experience with MIL-STD-40051 or MIL-STD-38784
- Strong background in Microsoft Office and other commercial productivity and illustrative software