The QA Director manages cGMP activities and its required documentation, and leads the Quality Team to successfully support Operations to meet scheduled activities while maintaining compliance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Capable of leading the Quality Assurance Team by translating Operations need and cGMP compliance into projects and daily tasks and assigning them as required to meet scheduled activities.
• Ensure cGMP Compliance in the day to day operations performed at CPI facility dealing with the manufacturing, handling, packaging, labeling, storage, and distribution of components and drug products.
• Mentor and train Quality Assurance Team members ensuring their capability to perform their functions and help them in their professional development.
• Identify resources needed to achieve assigned responsibilities and manage expenses.
• Obtain and report KPIs and identify possible improvements to ensure Safety, Compliance, and Efficiency to support Operations.
• Ensure committed timelines for projects or daily tasks are met.