Our client, a biotech pioneer in organ transplant technologies and therapies, is seeking an experienced Director of Supply Chain.
- Lead efforts in developing, assessing, maintaining relationships for all suppliers associated with production
- Identify opportunities and prioritizes efforts to mitigate risks associated with single source suppliers of product and services
- Lead cross-functional teams in identifying best in class suppliers of products and services to be utilized in products
- Work with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to develop and implement a proactive Supply Chain Risk Management Program as part of managing current suppliers.
- Support efforts to resolve technical and quality issues related to supplier performance.
- Creates and implements a long-term vision and process improvement path to simplify and streamline processes associated with demand planning, production planning, purchasing, inventory control processes and supplier management to remove inefficiencies.
- Lead efforts in negotiating and maintaining Contractual Agreements with Critical Suppliers.
- Ensure full implementation and efficient use of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system in the areas of forecasting, material requirements and production planning and inventory control.
- Establish, track and report on key metrics related to Supply Chain