• Assembled Control Cabinets, wiring those cabinets, including, motor control, cooling fans and cabinet lighting
• Installed various components in those cabinets, including thermostats, temperature sensors, base plates, and various control modules,
• Installations should be done neatly and according to printed engineering specifications
• Crimped connectors onto leads for point to point wiring of control circuits and connected wires according to layout drawings
• Assisted with continuity testing of circuits.