Our client, an global provider of healthcare IT technologies and diagnostic solutions, tailored to clinicians needs, has an immediate need for an Experienced Clinical Applications Support Specialist.
The specialist will provide in-depth phone and remote support including training and advice on the application of the client's engineering products. Must be knowledgeable about clinical product usage and have the ability to troubleshoot with users through software and hardware issues. Other responsibilities include:
• Maintain superior customer service through phone, online, and remote support.
• Conduct virtual trainings and educational sessions.
• Work on complex problems in which analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
• Understand customers’ requirements for their patients and clinics to create and customize training opportunities.
• Ensure that the product applications are functioning according to specifications.
• Collaborate with Clinical Application Specialists, Clinical Affairs, and Area Sales Consultants to address customer needs.
• Work with client's training and marketing teams to coordinate educational program activities and produce educational content.
- BA/BS degree in biomedical imaging, photography (or equivalent education/work
- 3-5 years ophthalmic photography experience required.
- CRA, or OCT-C certification preferred.
- Knowledge of ophthalmic instruments and diseases.
- MS Office operating system, computer hardware, computer configurations, data storage and management, and networking knowledge required.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- Polished customer service skills
- First-class verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills.