Our client, a cutting edge supplier of nanotube-based products, serving industries from automotive, CE, energy, white goods, and aviation to defense, is eagerly seeking an experienced Applications Engineer. This is a creative, fast-paced, high growth career opportunity.
- Lead and/or participate in the development of new materials and manufacturing methods for printed electronics and energy storage applications
- Work collaboratively with customers and supply chain partners to design, fabricate and test prototypes to validate fitness for use of materials for target printed electronics and energy storage applications.
- Utilize a range of metrology techniques that are required to support R&D, Operations, Sales & Marketing, and Applications Development teams
- Carry out technical evaluation of intellectual property topics as part of the applications development with nanomaterials
- Work closely with the R&D and Operations in resolving quality / production process problems.
- Lead and/or participate in creating technical data sheets, applications notes, design guides, technical reports, articles, presentations, proposals, invention disclosures and patent applications.