Our client, a developer of green energy solutions for vehicle fleets, is looking for a Receiving Inspector. Daily job duties for receiving inspectors vary based on the size of the warehouse, the type of items being shipped, and the specific business protocols that must be followed within the warehouse.
- Monitor Deliveries: Monitor and inspect all incoming deliveries to ensure quality of items and order accuracy. This includes opening boxes and personally counting and viewing all items.
- Track Returned Items: Note inaccurate or unacceptable orders received in the inventory system and refuse to accept these items.
- Scan Items: Enter items received into the inventory system.
- Create Purchase Orders: Fill out purchase orders when new stock is needed.
- Create Inventory Reports: Write regular inventory reports to note all incoming and outgoing shipments.